• Register
Search Questions / Answers

Welcome to AccountantAnswer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Although you need not be a member to ask questions or provide answers, we invite you to register an account and be a member of our community for mutual help. You can register with your email or with facebook login in few seconds

Get AccountantAnswer App


How can we rectify a depreciation that was calculated incorrectly
in IAS 1 - Presentation of Financial Statements by

1 Answer

0 votes
Are you referring to a prior period error? The you need to correct it retrospectively.
Check this answer
by Level 2 Member (3.6k points)