• Register
Search Questions / Answers

Welcome to AccountantAnswer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Although you need not be a member to ask questions or provide answers, we invite you to register an account and be a member of our community for mutual help. You can register with your email or with facebook login in few seconds

Get AccountantAnswer App


This invoice was issued in 2010.
in IAS 8 - Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors by

1 Answer

0 votes
You can issue a credit note in 2014 to reverse the transaction.